Ballerbug was released on November 11, 2002 by HD Interactive, The game was developed by Ascaron. Ballerbug is an action game.
If you think that being a King is an easy job, think again. These days it’s a great job, loads of money, cool cars, skiing holidays and the hottest girls at your side. However in the olden times, the days of castles and knights in shining armour, everything was a challenge, a battle, a conquest!
Ballerburg takes you back to these days in a comedy driven story filled with fortresses, queens, guns and magic.
Become a general and serve your queen by ridding the land of her hated sisters. Experience this world in single player or multiplayer across LAN or the Internet.
Ballerburg is a game for strategists who crave action, and for action fans who want deeper gameplay!
- Spectacular magic spells including lightning, earthquake and shield.
- Intuitive controls, simple and easy to get into gameplay.
- 4 Gameplay types, 4 missions with 8 levels each, plus 3 tutorial missions
- 3 Multiplayer modes (Hotseat, LAN, Internet).
- 14 Buildings each with their own unique functions.
- 11 Distinctive weapons; including catapult and rocket launcher.
- Night and day missions.
- Battle ratings, record list and medals.
Pentium II 350MHz, 64MB RAM, 16MB graphic card. CD-ROM drive.