The Corsair AX750 is an enthusiast class PC ATX power supply.
All cables detach from the power supply. During installation, this gives you the flexibility of using only the cables you need for a clean system build with optimal airflow. And, when it’s time to replace or upgrade your power supply, it can be removed from your system without interfering with your cabling — the cables stay in place and connect to your new fully-modular Corsair power supply.
- ATX12V v2.31 / EPS12V v2.92
- AX750, AX860, AX1200 are available
- Modular cabling
- 90 – 264 V
- 80 Plus Gold certified to deliver at least 90% efficiency at 50% load
- Active Power Factor Correction (PFC) with PF value of 0.99
- +3.3V@25A, +5V@25A, +12V1@62A, -12V@0.5A, +5VSB@3A
- MTBF >100,000 Hours
- 150mm(W) x 86mm(H) x 160mm(L)
With 90% efficiency at 50% load, the Corsair Professional Series Gold power supply runs quieter, generates minimal excess heat, and saves you money every month. It’s earned the 80 Plus® Gold seal of approval, your guarantee that you’re making the right choice for smart, efficient power delivery.
- 1 x Main connector (20+4Pin)
- 2 x 4+4-Pin ATX/EPS 12V
- 8 x Peripheral
- 12 x SATA
- 2 x Floppy
- 4 x PCI-E
Cabling is generous. The AX750 is ideal for a dual graphics card setup.
The old post on the ATX Power Supply is still the most comprehensive guide for understanding PC power supplies.