Darksiders was released on September 22, 2010 by THQ. The game was developed by Vigil Games. Darksiders is a third person hack and slash action game.
The player takes on the role of War where he has been accused of breaking the sacred law. Sent back to earth the player has been redeemed to find those responsible.
Hunted by a vengeful group of Angels, War must take on the forces of Hell, forge uneasy alliances with the very demons he hunts, and journey across the ravaged remains of the Earth on his quest for vengeance and vindication.
This game is a hack and slash action game which makes it a popular. The graphics are not super demanding until it’s scaled up to 1920×1080.
- Apocalyptic Power – Unleash the wrath of War, combining brutal attacks and
supernatural abilities to decimate all who stand in your way
- Extreme Arsenal – Wield a devastating arsenal of angelic, demonic and Earthly
weapons; and blaze a trail of destruction atop Ruin, War’s fiery phantom steed
- Epic Quest – Battle across the wastelands and demon-infested dungeons of the
decimated Earth in your quest for vengeance and redemption
- Character Progression – Uncover powerful ancient relics, upgrade your weapons,
unlock new abilities, and customize your gameplay style
- Battle Heaven and Hell – Battle against all who stand in your way – from war-weary
angelic forces to Hell’s hideous demon hordes
Windows XP or better, 1GB of RAM and DX9c graphics. Game is 12GB installed.