Autobahn Police Simulator was released on August 26, 2015 by Aerosoft GmbH. The game was developed by Z-Software. Autobahn Police Simulator is a driving simulator.
Autobahn Police Simulator is the first simulation to realistically reflect the working life of a police officer on the German Autobahn. In numerous and diverse operations the player is responsible for enforcing law and order on Europe’s fastest roads.
- Approximately 40 km (25 mi.) of Autobahn
- Two police vehicles – patrol car and unmarked car
- Male and female game characters
- Flagging down suspicious vehicles
- Chasing down fleeing suspects
- Checking for alcohol or drugs
- Verifying TÜV (MOT) inspection stickers
- Inspecting truck loads and checking truck driver rest periods
- Using the unmarked car for speed patrols, then following-up with stops and issuing tickets
- Small and serious accidents including trucks
- Securing accident sites
- Responding to accidents
- On-site fire and rescue vehicles
- Day and night shifts
- Realistic radio communications
- Support for gamepad and steering wheel
The game’s relatively short stretch of highway compared to other driving games seems rather limiting.
|Operating System||Windows 7 x64 or better|
|CPU||Intel i5-6100 or better|
|Memory||4 GB or more|
|Hard Drive Space||5 GB|
|Graphics Hardware||GTX 670 or better|
|Network||Broadband Internet Connection Required|
A more modern box will be much more successful running Autobahn Police Simulator. The EVGA GTX 1060, for example, is adequate as long as there is lots of main memory installed.