Down to One was released on january 7, 2016 by Gadget Games who also developed it. Down to One is a multiplayer deathmatch first person shooter.
Down to One is a competitive survival shooter in a large, interactive, open-world environment. Start out with nothing, and use anything you can find in the environment to survive, and eliminate other competitors over the course of a brutal round.
Gameplays is conventional for a shooter. The usual search for a weapon. The game has better physics than most which is refreshing.
- Realistic Bullet Physics: With physics values from real-world guns, bullet drop, and dynamic bullet penetration, ranged combat has never felt so good.
- Dynamic Looting: Everyone loves looting. With custom loot spawning mechanics, you’ll find things where they should be.
- Customization: Play how you want to – take perks that let you knock players weapons out of their hands, play dead to confuse your opponents, and much more.
- Built For Performance: With support for 4K resolution, 64bit-only systems and DX11, your hardware won’t get bored easily.
- Advanced ‘Netcode’: Our networking system dynamically changes network update rates – ‘tickrate’ – as the player count decreases throughout a round.
- Dedicated Servers: Don’t settle for games hosted on someone’s dial-up. Our high performance dedicated servers will make multiplayer feel like you’re at a LAN.
- Immersive Interaction: Interact with anything you find in the environment with & use it to your advantage.
- Full Body Character: It’s hard to have an immersive experience as a floating pair of hands. In Down To One, what you see is what you get.
- Improved Anticheat: With a custom anticheat system, and authoritative networking features, we’re aiming to tackle cheating head-on.
- Responsive Input: Raw input sampling and competitively calibrated sensitivity. If you miss, it’s not our fault.
- Esports Support: With support for LAN play, custom server rules, and private servers, we’re putting the competition into survival.
The graphics are basic which could be remedied by using tessellation.Some small shops are not well versed in game engine design.
|Operating System||Windows 7 x64 or better|
|CPU||Intel® Core 2 Duo or better|
AMD Athlon II X2 or better
|Memory||4 GB or more|
|Hard Drive Space||4 GB|
|Graphics Hardware||NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 460 or better|
AMD Radeon™ HD 5770 or better
|Network||Broadband Internet Connection Required|