Dead Effect 2 was released on May 6, 2016 by BadFly Interactive who also developed the game. Dead Effect 2 is a first person shooter.
Dead Effect 2 is looking to push the boundaries of first-person shooters to new levels with slick graphics, rich narrative and RPG elements.
Unlike many shooters, Dead Effect does not feature jumping over obstacles. Still the game does provide an abundance of zombies to shoot. There are also mutant dogs and lots of other targets to fight as well.
The graphics and gameplay are better with Dead Effect 2 compared to the first release.The calibration of the weapons is much better. Dead Effect 2 definitely achieves the classic shooter gameplay. Best bet is to move in close to the enemy to get the best shot for a quick kill.
To get all the cash you want, talk to Minikin and buy a high damage weapon with a fast burst rate and large magazine, such as the Oblivion-Arc 1. Then play the “Space Plumber” mission and quickly run through it collecting all the money packs and killing the zombies. Sometimes the zombies will drop money. It takes approximately two minutes to complete the mission and collect all the money. You will get around $20,000 per run. Keep replaying the mission and collecting the money as many times as desired.
The game features Steamworks with achievements and trading cards.
- get 100+ upgradable weapons of all kinds – pistols, shotguns, plasma guns, bows, swords… you name it
- collect 300+ gear items and implants
- collect dozens of gear sets, from Regular to Mythical
- put together a complete gear set to gain special abilities
- equip your hero with a selection of 30+ special abilities, from bullet time to force field
- try high-tech body implants to increase your character’s performance
Windows 7 x64 or better. i5-2400 or better with 6GB of memory or better. GTX 560 or HD 7770 with 2GB VRAM.