Technomancer was released on June 28, 2016 by Focus Home Interactive. The game was developed by Spiders. Technomancer is a role playing game.
The Technomancer is a sci-fi RPG set on Mars, featuring dynamic combat and an epic story line, where your choices will affect the fate of the Red Planet. You are a Technomancer, a formidable warrior harnessing destructive electrical powers.
Gameplay is fairly straightforward. The game offers diplomacy, combat or trickery depending on the player’s disposition and mood.
Combat is fluid, hard and satisfying, but requires some skill. Multiple enemies need some planning.
The atmosphere is simply great – a fine mix of futuristic vibe and post-apocalyptic elements. A great sequel to Mars War Logs.
- An adventure set on the terraformed deserts of a post-apocalyptic Red Planet
- Three combat styles with deep character customization
- Unleash powerful Technomancy abilities on your foes
- In-depth crafting changes the appearance and stats of weapons and armour
- A world that reacts to your decisions
- Relationships with your companions open new pathways and quests
The game has been updated a few times to deal with bugs and now the game is very stable and close to AAA in quality.
|Operating System||Windows 7 x64 or better|
|CPU||Intel® Core 2 Quad 6600 or better|
AMD Phenom II X4-945 or better
|Memory||4 GB or more|
|Hard Drive Space||11 GB|
|Graphics Hardware||NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 560 or better|
AMD Radeon™ HD 6950 or better
|Network||Broadband Internet Connection Required|