Human: Fall Flat was released on July 22, 2016 by Curve Digital. The game was developed by No Brakes Games. Human: Fall Flat is a puzzle platform game.
This game is a puzzle game with lots of physics to make it more interesting. The game is 3D so it can be quite interesting to play. Still it seems to have as much of its inspiration from the platform genre.
The player controls Bob who’s just a normal human with no superpowers, but given the right tools he can do a lot. Misuse the tools and he can do even more!
The game is not scripted, the player has to figure it out one way or another. The game puzzles are not too serious.
The game can be played as first person. In game, press “fps” followed by the enter key to activate it. The game is now finally available for online multiplayer.
- Direct and complete control of the character. Nothing is scripted and no limits imposed.
- Fully interactive environments, grab anything, climb anything, carry anything.
- Local co-op mode for you and a friend to tackle the worlds together.
- Paint your own custom Bob or even import your face onto his via webcam.
- 8 beautiful dreamscapes to explore with many puzzles to solve.
- Unlimited replay value created by you thinking outside the box.
|Operating System||Windows XP or better|
|CPU||Intel® Core 2 Duo or better|
AMD Athlon 64 X2 or better
|Memory||1 GB or more|
|Hard Drive Space||500 MB|
|Graphics Hardware||NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 460 or better|
AMD Radeon™ HD 5770 or better
|Network||Broadband Internet Connection Required|
This game supports a share split screen mode for 2 players.