Transport Fever was released on November 8, 2016 by Gambitious Entertainment. The game was developed by Urban Games. Transport Fever is a railroad simulator..
This is the latest sim from the Developer. Railroad Tycoon 3 was one of the more well known releases. While previous game focused on trains and trucks, Transport Fever adds planes, boats, trams and multiple public transport networks by land sea and sky.
If you have played SimCity, the parallels are obvious.
Transport Fever is a railroad-focused tycoon game. Players start in 1850 and build up a thriving transport company. As an emerging transport tycoon, the player constructs stations, airports, harbors and makes money by connecting areas requiring transport services.
Players build a network of road-rail-water-air to make a thriving economy.. Cities evolve dynamically.
Two campaigns consisting of a multitude of missions with increasing difficulty can be tackled. Missions of the American and the European campaign tell the historical context of the 19th and 20th century and offer a wide range of real world transportation challenges.
This game includes Steamworks:
- Two game modes: Endless game and campaign mode
- Over 120 detailed trains, aircrafts, ships, buses, trams and trucks
- Intuitive yet powerful railroad and street construction
- Upgradable train and bus stations, airports and harbors
- European and American campaign with a multitude of historical missions
- Randomly generated, modifiable terrains with realistic dimensions
- Fully realized European and American game environments
- Dynamically simulated urban development and passenger movement
- Sophisticated economy model and freight simulation
- Content from more than 150 years of transportation history
- Realistic vehicle simulation, coloring and aging
- Physically based graphics, lighting and simulation
- More than 25 challenging achievements
- Steam Workshop and extensive modding support
64-bit Windows 7 or better, X2 and 4GB of RAM. NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260, ATI Radeon HD 5670, 1 GB VRAM