Space Hulk: Deathwing was released on December 14, 2016 by Focus Home Interactive. The game was developed by Streum on Studio. Space Hulk: Deathwing is a first person shooter.
The game is based on Games Workshop’s classic Space Hulk boardgame set in the universe of Warhammer 40,000. The game uses the Unreal Engine 4 and supports 4 player co-op against Genestealers in the claustrophobic tunnels of a Space Hulk.
If you have played Left 4 Dead 2 then the co-op gameplay will be immediately familiar.
The game is loaded with role playing elements intended to make the co-op gameplay more solid. Players can gain new abilities and equipment as the progress.
Gameplay includes securing choke points, hacking doors, healing teammates and so on.
.Multiplayer uses the same maps as the campaign. Multiplayer can play the maps in any sequence.
The game features Steamworks with achievements and playing cards.
- Take on the role of a Space Marine Terminator from the most secret and feared Deathwing.
- Plunge into the claustrophobic tunnels of a Space Hulk. and experience a desperate battle against the Genestealers.
- Unlock new abilities through 3 skill trees.
- Grow in power and wield devastating weapons.
- Co Op mode: play with your friends as a Terminator squad in an epic coop mode
Windows 7 x64 or better. Quad core processor with 8GB of memory. GTX 660 or HD 7850 or better. See the page on System Requirements.
Some reports of problems with some AMD systems, this is known from many games using the Unreal 4 engine.