Snake Pass was released on Match 28, 2017 by Curve Digital The game was developed by Sumo Digital. Snake Pass is a platform action game.
Slither, coil and climb your way to the top of Haven Tor in this one of a kind physics based, puzzle platform adventure from award winning independent studio Sumo Digital!
The winner of Sumo Digital’s inaugural Game Jam, Snake Pass was created by Seb Liese as a love letter to both the favourite games of his youth and his childhood pet snake. After winning, a full demo was produced and taken around various public shows where it was met with great enthusiasm by gamers of all ages. Buoyed by its success, full production began when the team returned home to Sumo HQ. The culmination has resulted in Snake Pass, a truly one of a kind game featuring the most unlikely of heroes; Noodle the Snake!
- 15 brain bending, snake charming levels
- Master Noodle’s one-of-a-kind abilities
- Unravel the mystery of the nefarious gatecrasher
- Restore Haven Tor to its former glory
- Slither into every nook and cranny in search of cunning collectibles
- A brand-new soundtrack from fan favourite composer David Wise
- Unlock Time Trial mode and compete to be the slickest slitherer in the world
The game has a bug were Noodle can get stuck. The developer suggests making a screenshot and posting a link to the steam community.
|Operating System||Windows 8 x64 or better|
|CPU||i5-750 or better|
|Memory||4 GB or more|
|Hard Drive Space||3466 MB|
|Graphics Hardware||GTX 560 or better|
|Network||Broadband Internet Connection Required|
This game needs the Microsoft Feature Pack installed. Grab your controller as this game does not work with keyboard and mouse.