Windows 10 default keys are used with digital activation when windows is installed and no key is used. This is seen when a machine has previously been activated and windows is installed fresh etc.
- Win 10 Home: YTMG3-N6DKC-DKB77-7M9GH-8HVX7
- Win 10 Pro: VK7JG-NPHTM-C97JM-9MPGT-3V66T
- Win 10 Home N: 4CPRK-NM3K3-X6XXQ-RXX86-WXCHW
- Win 10 Home Single Language: BT79Q-G7N6G-PGBYW-4YWX6-6F4BT
- Win 10 Home Country Specific: 7B6NC-V3438-TRQG7-8TCCX-H6DDY
- Win 10 Professional N: 2B87N-8KFHP-DKV6R-Y2C8J-PKCKT
These are the known keys for each of the SKUs with Windows 10 uses. They keys will not activate a machine as each machine has to have its own license.