PWND was released on July 20, 2017 by Skydance who also developed the game. PWND is a first person shooter.
Pwnd is by far the fastest paced shooter we have played in a long time. It echoes games like CS: GO, Unreal Tournament, and of course, Quake Arena.
In PWND, the kill is just the beginning. In order to score, you must pwn by performing a close range victory dance on your downed opponents. But be careful! You’re completely vulnerable during your victory dance, so make sure your team’s got your back or you’ll find yourself on the wrong end of a pwn stack.
Action is intense and young player will like it a lot.
- 3 multiplayer maps designed for death-defying vertical combat.
- 4 characters with unique play styles and diverse strengths and weaknesses
- New character and map coming in September!
- 20 Single Player Challenge Mode Levels to hone and tone your PWN skillz.
- Pay to Win? F-that! Winning is up to you. The only thing we sell is stuff for looking good
|Operating System||Windows 7 x64 or better|
|CPU||Intel® Core 2 Quad 6600 or better|
AMD Phenom II X4-945 or better
|Memory||4 GB or more|
|Hard Drive Space||8739 MB|
|Graphics Hardware||NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 460 or better|
AMD Radeon™ HD 5770 or better
|Network||Broadband Internet Connection Required|