Brawlhalla was released on October 17, 2017 by Ubisoft. The game was developed by Blue Mammoth Games. Brawlhalla is a multiplayer platformer.
An epic platform fighter for up to 8 players online or local. Try casual free-for-alls, ranked matches, or invite friends to a private room. And it’s free! Play cross-platform with millions of players on PlayStation, Xbox, Nintendo Switch, iOS, Android & Steam! Frequent updates. Over fifty Legends.
Brawlhalla will always be 100% free to play with no pay-to-win advantages and no in-game purchases to keep you from the action. Everything you can buy with real money is cosmetic (such as character skins, podiums, and KO effects) and none of them effect gameplay.
- Online Ranked 1v1 – Climb the ranked ladder from Tin up to Platinum and beyond! Matches you against players near your skill level.
- Online Ranked 2v2 – Climb the ranked ladder with a friend! Matches you and a partner against teams near you skill level. Your friend can be online or right next to you.
- 4 Player Online Free for All – Casual matches where four fighters enter, but only one can win.
- Cross-play Custom Rooms – Invite up to 8 friends on PC, PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, iOS, Android, or Locally to a huge variety of custom matches: 4v4s, 1v3, 2v2, FFA, and much more.
- Many Game Modes – Mix things up with Brawlball, Bombsketball, Capture the Flag, Kung-Foot, and many more fun party game modes.
- The Training Room – Practice combos and setups inside the Training Room! Look at detailed frame data, hitboxes, hurtboxes, and sharpen your skills.
The game has more than its fair share of bugs. For the most part the game is playable without issue.
|Operating System||Windows 7 or better|
|CPU||Core 2 duo or better|
|Memory||1 GB or more|
|Hard Drive Space||350 MB|
|Graphics Hardware||HD 3000 or better|
|Network||Broadband Internet Connection Required|