The popular Clicker Heroes got a welcome update. Included are some additional heroes for those who have actively played the game a long time. Other updates include some seasonal changes to add some variety. This is 1e9 update.
Some game tweaks that change the game play will help for those who have ascended several times. More achievements are added as well.
- Monsters per zone now increases by 0.1 every 500 zones (down from 1)
- Partial monsters per zone are counted as a chance of an additional monster
- Borb now grows at a rate of 12.5% per level (up from 10%)
- Kumawakamaru now approaches -8 monsters per zone (down from -100 monsters per zone)
- There is no longer a limit on the number of ruby clickables per ascension
- Quick Ascension’s hero soul reward will no longer grow past zone 1000000
- Adds a 168 hour duration Time Lapse purchasable for 50 rubies
- Timelapse now has a minimum gold reward of an average monster farmed at highest zone this ascension
- Adds achievements for acquiring 1000, 10000, and 100000 Ancient Souls
- Adds achievements for beating zones 100000, 250000, and 1,000.000
Over time it seems to be advantageous to have several autoclickers. Once the zones get past 750,000 or so the game does become sluggish.
One change is the maximum dark force is limited to 20.