Marbles on Stream was developed and released on March 28, 2018 by Pixel on Pixel Studios. Marbles on Stream is a racing game.
Marbles on Stream is a Marble Racing game for EVERYONE! You can simulate races yourself or stream it on Twitch.tv with your viewers! Many features in game to help interact with your viewers and engage with them in unique ways. 3 ways to play! Download and stream! Download the MoS app on your mobile device! Get on Twitch.
This game requires a Twitch account. The game needs a fair amount of upstream bandwidth which is uncommon in many areas. Asymmetrical connections are still very common.
Marbles on Stream is a Marble Racing game for EVERYONE! You can simulate races yourself or stream it on Twitch.tv with your viewers! Many features in game to help interact with your viewers and engage with them in unique ways.
- Race Mode: Physics driven Marble Races through Original Marble Tracks Developed by PbP
- Royale Mode: Marbles Fight to the Death in a Physics Driven Marble Royale, last marble wins.
- Grand Prix: Select 2 to 16 Tracks to race through and compete for Points at the end present the top 3 Marbles at the end with a Podium
- Tilted: Control the tilt of the map and compete to get as many marbles to the finish as possible through procedural tracks and unlimited levels
- Map Builder: Build Maps and Upload them into the global system for others to race on
Marbles on Stream is integrated with Twitch.tv API and enabled Twitch Streamers to involve their viewers in the game. This game is very community oriented and brings people together in existing communities.
Knowing that community creators were tricked into shelling out $20 to make anything even remotely interesting has made me lose all interest in this game even as a reviewer.
|Operating System||Windows 7 x64 or better|
|CPU||i3-2100 or better|
|Memory||4 GB or more|
|Hard Drive Space||1435 MB|
|Graphics Hardware||HD 5000 or better|
|Network||Broadband Internet Connection Required|
This game would run much better with a substantially better machine.