Seeking Dawn was released on July 12, 2018 by Multiverse who also developed the game. Seeking Dawn is a virtual reality survival game.
This game requires the Oculus Rift or HTC Vive virtual reality setups. The inevitable range of bugs have also been cleaned up nicely.
Seeking Dawn is a science fiction VR survival adventure that takes you far beyond the solar system.
Step into the shoes of a soldier discovering a hostile planet, where predators roam freely and enemies are trigger-happy. As you follow the trail of an allied recon squad, your task is to find out what happened to them and what they came here for.
The game offers lots of action tailored for VR users. The game supports single player or it can be played as a co-op with friends.
The game’s artwork is surprising good. The game is as good as Halo 2 or other major action game.
- Venture out alone or work with a team in a robust online multiplayer mode to increase your chances of survival.
- Undertake a challenging full-length campaign that will take you through wild and mystical environments.
- Craft an arsenal of weapons and equipment, each with its own unique feel and purpose.
- Construct and fortify your base to protect yourself against ruthless invaders.
- Collect and listen to audio logs to unravel the story of your missing allies.
- Face a variety of enemy types, from blindly aggressive Ferals to tactically-minded troopers, as well as terrifying bosses.
|Operating System||Windows 7 x64 or better|
|CPU||Core i5-7500 or better|
|Memory||8 GB or more|
|Hard Drive Space||25 GB|
|Graphics Hardware||NVIDIA™ GeForce® GTX 970 or better|
AMD Radeon® R9 290X or better
|Network||Broadband Internet Connection Required|