Occupy While Walls was released on November 18, 2018 by StikiPixels. The game was developed StikiPixels. Occupy While Walls is a game about building art galleries may sound boring until you realise that just about anything can be an art gallery.
This Game may contain content not appropriate for all ages, or may not be appropriate for viewing at work: General Mature Content
In Occupy White Walls, you can create a museum and curate its contents. Construct a space, fill it with art that is personal to you, and open its doors to welcome the world! OWW is powered by a first-of-its-kind art discovery AI called DAISY and has a fun, creative, and grown-up player community. (just don’t call it ‘Hipster Minecraft’ ).
- Build in a creative sandbox environment with thousands of unique assets. There is no limit to your creativity.
- Custom Music Include your own music and share it with others
- A grownup community with entertaining and inspiring personalities
- Explore tens of thousands of inspiring, creative spaces created by players
- Collaborative building – Build with friends (or strangers)
- Pixel Art Galore – Get creative and create custom art with interactive mosaics
- DAISY, a groundbreaking art discovery AI- Discover art you never knew you’d like without needing any prior art knowledge
- MAISY(DAISY’s little sister)- an AI to help you find similar artworks
- Discover artworks from historical masters like Monet to artworks from a vast array of contemporary artists from an ever-growing database of tens of thousands of artworks.
- OWW for artists – Upload your art into the game and discover new audiences using the power of DAISY, AI.
- Visit the Plaza and see what strange new assets Larry and Peggy offer daily
|Operating System||Windows 7 x64 or better|
|CPU||Quad core or better|
|Memory||8 GB or more|
|Hard Drive Space||15 GB|
|Graphics Hardware||GeFore GTX 660 or better|
Radeon HD 7870 or better
|Network||Broadband Internet Connection Required|