Party Hard 2 was released on October 25, 2018 by tinyBuild. The game was developed by Pinokl Games, Kverta and Hologryph. Party Hard 2 is the second installment of the popular stealth strategy game.Party Hard 2 support split-screen for co-op play with a friend.The game offers full controller support.
The Party Hard Killer has calmed down a little bit for the new game. Instead of just being a mass murderer, he’s now more like a vigilante that doesn’t care about collateral damage
It’s 3am and you just want to get some sleep. Welcome back to Party Hard! Stop parties using hundreds of new ways, incidentally destroy a drug syndicate, and save the Earth from an alien invasion. May the chickens be with you!
The game varies in the projection from isometric to third person etc. The game has full controller support which I recommend for Party Hard 2.
- Dozens of new traps including combos: use different substances that react with each other. Why not set a chain reaction with water and electricity?
- 4 playable characters with entirely unique play styles, stats, and abilities!
- 14 sprawling levels featuring 2 boss fights
- 27-track OST
- Brand new crafting system and dozens of items to combine: why not a lighter and a can of gasoline?
- Take out multiple targets simultaneously with the powerful Multi-Kill ability!
- Scan the room for targets and useful objects using Party Vision!
- Interact with NPCs: get an NPC drunk, bribe punks, or make someone pee their pants in fear!
- Different objectives that match your playstyle! It’s your call if you want to choose only objective-sensitive non-civilian targets. Killing everyone works, too. Your playstyle may effect the progression of the game, specifically unlockables.
- Local co-op is back! Stop parties, with a friend!
- Twitch integration is back and shinier than ever! Your favorite streamer is playing Party Hard 2? Build them a level, fill it with partygoers, set objectives, and become King Of The Hill!
- Brand new 3D visuals and lighting effects
- An intriguing story of vengeance and redemption. Yes, with a twist and a fugitive circus bear.
|Operating System||Windows XP or better|
|CPU||i3 or better|
|Memory||4 GB or more|
|Hard Drive Space||6913 MB|
|Graphics Hardware||GT 920M or better|
|Network||Broadband Internet Connection Required|