MINImax Tinyverse was released on December 27, 2018 by Nimble Neuron (Seongnam, South Korea). The game was developed by O’olBlue and Nimble Neuron. MINImax Tinyverse is an isomorphic real-time strategy game.
Nimble Neuron is the company resulting from the merging of Archbears and O’olBlue Inc. Combining both companies’ interest in creating fun and immersive games with global community of players/ streamers/ contents creators all over the world, Nimble Neuron aims to use its professional experience developing games into creating games with significant evolutionary vision in the game industry.
MINImax Tinyverse, the real-time tower-rush brawler. Watch and assist your favorite champions as they battle for the realms of Tinyverse. In MINImax Tinyverse you take part in 1v1 battles between armies of tiny little beings. Each army is led by a powerful champion with unique skills and attributes, and supported by a wide range of troopers who fight alongside you and your Champion. Choose between Aillai and Creaea, the two Realms of the Tinyverse and assist your forces to defeat the enemy’s army. Without controlling the troopers, you will have to influence your champion, and shape the flow of the battle with your strategical selection of characters and your skillful control of miracles to alter the map’s condition.
- In MINImax Tinyverse you (the “max”) participate in battles between armies of tiny 2-5 cm tall beings called MINIs.
- You can select a powerful champion with unique skills, and troopers to fight alongside to earn victory for the realm.
- You have no direct control of your champion or troopers, and they will move and act mostly on their own.
- However, you can affect the battle in different ways like picking up your Champion and placing him somewhere else or activating his/her powerful skills.
- Or you can even use “miracles” such as a giant fireball falling from the sky, a crayon-made wall to block the enemies’ way or stairs to facilitate your attack.
- MINImax Tinyverse will be adding a 3D Replay feature were you can rewatch your matches and share them with your friends.
- And if you like streaming games, make sure to check MINImax Verified Streamer partnership to know more about how to become an official MINImax Tinyverse Streamer.
|Operating System||Windows 7 or better|
|CPU||Intel Pentium or better|
|Memory||2 GB or more|
|Hard Drive Space||2.83 GB|
|Graphics Hardware||GTX 760 or better|
|Network||Broadband Internet Connection Required|