Intruder was developed and released on March 1, 2019 by SuperBoss Games. Intruder is a player v player shooter.
The ultimate spy-vs-guards simulator. Carefully sneak your way to the objective as Intruders or use the wide variety of tactical gadgets to trap your opponents as Guards. Intruder allows for stealth, teamwork, and environmental interactions never before seen in a multiplayer game.
Intruder is the stealth multiplayer experience. We were inspired by the great single-player campaigns of Metal Gear Solid, SWAT 3, Deus Ex, and Splinter Cell, and aim to bring that gameplay into a team-based multiplayer shooter.
Intruder allows for stealth, teamwork, tactics and environmental interactions never before seen in a multiplayer game. Lure enemies into motion-detectors near explosive traps. Watch enemy movement through live security cameras and alert your teammates using the hand radio. Use real SWAT hand signals to communicate silently when enemies are nearby.
Players are equipped with an automatic rifle and a silenced pistol. Depending on the server there may be 5×5 There is also last man standing which appeals to the winner take all. The game also offers custom maps which are hosted on the game servers.
- Team-based stealth multiplayer: Guards vs. Intruders.
- Immersive FPS: climb, crouch, crawl, and swim through the environment.
- Use gadgets to trick, trap, distract and outsmart your opponents.
- Eavesdrop on the opposing team with spatial 3d voice chat.
- Use ragdoll physics to launch your foes out of windows or to play dead while the enemy walks right past you.
- Truly interactive buildings with working security cameras, spotlights, sliding windows, ventilation shafts, and elevators.
- Stealth-based missions with multiple objectives and escape routes.
- Powerful Unity3d level editor plugin to create your own Intruder maps and game modes
- Regular updates and new features based on community feedback!
The game uses the Unity engine which is very popular. The game renders easily on the primary rig. The game servers tend to be more lively on the weekends.
|Operating System||Windows 7 x64 or better|
|CPU||64-bit capable CPU or better|
|Memory||4 GB or more|
|Hard Drive Space||1452 MB|
|Graphics Hardware||HD 3000 or better|
|Network||Broadband Internet Connection Required|