AMD Adrenalin 19.4.3 is available for Windows 10 x64.
Support for Mortal Combat XI
- AMD Radeon VII may experience screen flicker in multi display setups on desktop or while applications are running.
- Netflix™ Windows® Store application may experience display flicker during video playback on some HDR enabled displays.
- Performance metrics overlay and Radeon WattMan gauges may experience inaccurate fluctuating readings on AMD Radeon VII.
- Performance metrics overlay may experience intermittent flicker when playing back protected content with this feature enabled.
- System instability may be experienced on ASUS TUF Gaming FX504 laptop when a wireless display is connected.
Over on the AMD forum somebody with a MSI HD 7970 has been flogging a dead horse. Every driver GSOD faults suggesting there is a serious problem. At last check, 280 posts on the thread. AMD has narrowed it down to Asus cards but so far no driver over the last 12 months has worked.
Searching around over time, its is evident that some machines do not seem to work with the latest drivers so well. Its possible that the miniport components are problematic. This is at times due to independent hardware vendors changing the design slightly for various reasons.
Sapphire is known to be very close to the reference however their Nitro cooling assembly is far less noisy and more efficient than then reference blower assembly.