Deep Space: Race was developed then released on April 29, 2019 by Raciebug and Tero Lunkka. Deep Space: Race is Space themed single player racing game.
The player can choose from several different unique tracks, where to drive against 3 other opponents which has different and unique ships and skills, like opponents has different top speed and handling.
If player drives out of track, he respawns to last checkpoint but also lost lot of time against opponents which also can drive out of track. When player reaches yellow colored line race will be end and some tracks has 2 lap races.
This game reminds me of the Hover game that somebody at Microsoft developed a long time ago. Hover was more of a simulation of gameplay idea that Microsoft was offering to developers who wanted to build game engines etc.
- 10 race tracks
- 2 free runs, where player drives alone and can test race ship movement and handling and other game features
- Few Steam achievements
- 3 different skilled ai opponents: Poor, Medium, Hard
- 1-2 laps races
- Checkpoints where player respawn after driving out of track
- Boostpads which gives more speed
- Turbo button which gives more speed, which can be over 700km/h
|Operating System||Windows 7 x64 or better|
|CPU||Core i5-6500 or better|
|Memory||8 GB or more|
|Hard Drive Space||11 GB|
|Graphics Hardware||GeForce GTX 770 or better|
Radeon R9 280 or better
|Network||Broadband Internet Connection Required|