Blood: Fresh Supply was released on May 9, 2019 by Nightdive Studios and Atari. The game was developed by Nightdive Studios and Monolith Productions. Blood: Fresh Supply is a first person shooter,
Blood: Fresh Supply is a remastering of the original Blood released May 21, 1997. The extremely violent content of the game later prompted the release of a censored version of Blood with toned-down violence.
Battle an army of sycophantic cultists, zombies, gargoyles, hellhounds, and an insatiable host of horrors in your quest to defeat the evil Tchernobog. Squirm through 42 loathsome levels filled with more atmosphere than a Lovecraftian mausoleum. Begin your journey armed with a simple pitchfork and earn more effective implements of destruction like aerosol cans, flare guns, voodoo dolls and more!
Includes the original Blood and addons: Plasma Pak and Cryptic Passage and Blood: Fresh Supply Enhancements:
- Updated using Nightdive Studio’s KEX Engine
- Vulkan, DirectX 11 and OpenGL 3.2 support, play with unlocked framerates!
- Antialiasing, Ambient Occlusion, V-sync and Interpolation support
- Support for high resolutions including 4K monitors
- Fully customizable keyboard and controller pad support
- Extended modding support, including support for already existing mods
- Completely rewritten netcode supports up to 8 players:
- Play online in co-operative mode, kill each other in “Bloodbath” or split the difference in classic 4v4 team-based “Capture The Flag” mayhem
- Battle it out in local split-screen action
- Roll your own soundtrack with full CD and MIDI music support
- Look fully up and down with a new 3D view, or stick with the classic BUILD-engine style!
Blood’s gameplay is similar to other classic FPS games like Doom: the player must activate switches or seek keys to go through the levels; some larger maps contain up to six different keys. Features include teleporters, traps such as crushing blocks, explosive barrels, lava pits, jumping puzzles, and combination lock doors.
Blood is one of the earliest FPS games to feature alternate or secondary attack modes for its weapons. Weapons include a flare gun, Voodoo doll, and an aerosol canister that can be used as a flamethrower.
It also features a power-up known as “Guns Akimbo”, which allows the player to dual wield certain weapons temporarily. Blood also has “super secret” areas which contain rewards for discovering them.
|Operating System||Windows 7 x64 or better|
|CPU||dual core or better|
|Memory||1 GB or more|
|Hard Drive Space||1 GB|
|Graphics Hardware||GTX 1030 or better|
|Network||Broadband Internet Connection Required|