XERA: Survival was released on May 24, 2019 by Spotted Kiwi Interactive. The game was developed by Spotted Kiwi Interactive. XERA: Survival is an action-focused, open world survival shooter, PvPvE against fellow mercenaries and lethal XOIDS.
Players need to raid for resources alone or with team-mates, build and defend your base, stash your gear and survive against the odds. You are the hunters. You are the hunted.
XERA: Survival is an action-focused looter-shooter, designed from the ground up as a multiplayer, open world PvPvE experience with a global gear stash you can access from any server.
XERA: Survival offers a persistent inventory so players can go eat and come back later. Destiny 2 and other MMO games also offer persistent inventory.
- Modern, action-oriented open world shooter – raid as a lone wolf or teamed with friends
- Drop straight back into the fight via rapid helicopter insertions from safe zones
- Streamlined survival mechanics for people who value action over micro-management
- All-new base-building system for Season 4 – gather resources, build, raid, defend & destroy
- Gather resources & scavenge for weapons, ammo and supplies – craft items such as drones
- Massive custom 64 sq km map – new for Season 4 – 4x the area of our original world
- All new mission system with Season 4 – rewarded campaign operations – 5 difficulty tiers
- COMING SOON Daily missions, also with meaningful player rewards
- Regular in-game events: nuclear reactor, compound assault, radio tower, civilian bunker, crashed helicopter – the higher the risk, the greater the reward
It seems that this game has attracted its fair share of delinquents. Lots of reports of players being banned for asking a simple question. The game uses the Easy anti cheat that seems to be ineffective at dealing with delinquents.
|Operating System||Windows 7 x64 or better|
|CPU||Intel i3-4340 or better|
|Memory||8 GB or more|
|Hard Drive Space||50 GB|
|Graphics Hardware||GTX 960 or better|
|Network||Broadband Internet Connection Required|