Amid Evil was released on June 20, 2019 by New Blood Interactive. The game was developed by Indefatigable. Amid Evil is a first person shooter.
A retro FPS for the ages! Once branded a HERETIC. Now YOU have been chosen as our champion! Reclaim our sacred weapons. Take back our ancient lands. If you can stand… AMID EVIL.
- seven distinct episodes each featuring a completely different setting and enemies
- ludicrous magical weaponry that can be overcharged with the souls of the dead
- endless hordes of Evil to hone your skills against
- brutal and adaptive enemy AI that will hunt you down on land, sea and air
- sprawling non-linear levels filled with secrets and ancient lore
- multitudes of in-game options + cheat codes for a truly golden PC age experience
- epic original & dynamic soundtrack composed by Andrew Hulshult
- built in Unreal Engine 4 for cutting edge visuals (even if they are a bit retro)
- now with support for Ray Tracing and DLSS 2.0
Another New Blood title that has not let me down. Super fast-paced first person shooter, if you’re a DOOM fan, you’ll have fun 🙂 It’s a homage to old school magic shooters like Heretic while possessing the soul of Quake.
The enemies are varied and numerous, the weapons powerful and satisfying, and the maps are complex and littered with secrets to discover. Much in the vein of the old build engine games, you can always find that extra powerful weapon a little early.
|Operating System||Windows 7 x64 or better|
|CPU||Intel i5-6500k or better|
|Memory||8 GB or more|
|Hard Drive Space||5 GB|
|Graphics Hardware||GTX 470 or better|
|Network||Broadband Internet Connection Required|