Encased: A Sci-Fi Post-Apocalyptic RPG was released on September 26, 2019 by Black Tower Entertainment. The game was developed by Dark Crystal Games. Encased is an isometric action shooter.
This game has been updated several times since it was originally released. The final release will contain Act 2 and Act 3 of the game. This means way more locations to explore, combats to win and artifacts to find.
Encased is a tribute to the novel “Roadside Picnic” and the original Fallout games. Fight enemies, explore anomalous wasteland, level up your character, join one of the forces in the ruined world in this new apocalyptic turn-based RPG.
You can look through various containers to find some useful (or not so useful) stuff. You can simply open most of them but others should be searched thoroughly.
The action is fairly standard and as the player gains experience and levels the game changes too. The exploration is a big part of the gameplay. The ventilation system can be explored.
The simple fact that you can look in the mirror and get a Charisma bonus. You can wash your face in the basin and feel invigorated.
The graphics quality is outstanding at 3840×2160, the developer realizes that gaming is moving to 4K with a vengeance.
- Become a driving force in a large-scale story that runs before, during and after the apocalypse.
- Start the game in one of the five divisions of the corporation, get unique opportunities, mechanics, gameplay options.
- Threaten, persuade and bribe: the dialogue system of the game offers a load of mechanics, and you can achieve your goal in different ways.
- Fight smart: spend action points carefully. Use food, stimulants and different types of weapons to gain an advantage over the enemy.
- Upgrade your hero: learn dozens of useful skills. Learn to hack computers, knock down doors, disassemble mechanisms and apply pyrokinesis.
- Explore and study: scan relics to reveal the secrets of the Forefathers technology bit by bit, travel through the desert and find new places, anomalies and organisations.
- Make significant decisions: make allies and enemies, remember that sometimes compromises are impossible, and reputation is everything.
- Repair and create: forge armor, build cool guns and produce ammunition. And also repair cars and cook food, without this you cannot survive in the wasteland.
|Operating System||Windows 7 x64 or better|
|CPU||Intel Core i5 or better|
|Memory||4096 MB or more|
|Hard Drive Space||18364 MB|
|Graphics Hardware||GTX 650M or better|
|Network||Broadband Internet Connection Required|
This game has easy system requirements. A modern entry level video card is adequate for 1920×1080 panels.