Walking Zombie 2 was developed and released on October 11, 2019 by Alda Games. Walking Zombie 2 is a single player first person shooter in modern polygon graphics with rich RPG elements. The game is free to play with in-game purchases.
Basic cartoon violence typical for FPS shooter, but not realistic or shocking. Target of the violence are mostly zombies.
Walking Zombie 2 is good old FPS with story, tens of quests and a lot of shooting stuff with different weapons. The main enemies are zombies who already control the world – they are everywhere, in many different kinds and – most importantly – in great numbers.
Players will be using guns with different ammo, grenades or melee weapons to dispose of them and you will be able to heal yourself with medkits and food. As players complete more and more quests, your character will become stronger with better equipment, enhanced skills and gained perks.
The game map is carved up into areas and a minimap allows the player to select the place they want to go.
Will you have more hit points, better chance when lockpicking locks or lower fuel consumption while driving across the world map?
- Good old singleplayer post-apocalyptic FPS
- Attractive modern polygon graphics style
- Karma system – good and bad deeds open new options and encounters
- Tens of story and side quests
- Many weapons, protective gear and other equipment
- Weapon skins
- Vehicles and vehicle skins
- Open-world locations around “Grind City”
- Own and equip your own home
- Variety of enemies – zombie walkers, bandits, huge boss mutants
- Traders in settlements
- Fun mini games and sniper mission
Microtransactions are a little aggressive, you’re given both Fuel and Gold Coins for free, so you don’t have to worry about completely running out of Fuel. The downside to this is that you won’t be able to buy some of the skins or currency unless you don’t mind waiting for Fuel.
|Operating System||Windows 7 x64 or better|
|CPU||Intel Core i3 or better|
|Memory||2048 MB or more|
|Hard Drive Space||2 GB|
|Graphics Hardware||OpenGL 3 with 1024 MB or better|
|Network||Broadband Internet Connection Required|