Applies to: Windows 10, version 1903, Windows Server version 1903, Windows 10, version 1909, Windows Server, version 1909. This brings the OS build to 18362.476 and for 1909 it is 18363.476.
Be aware that your machine may need to be rebooted several times.
- Addresses an issue in the Keyboard Lockdown Subsystem that might not filter key input correctly.
- Provides protections against the Intel® Processor Machine Check Error vulnerability (CVE-2018-12207). Use the registry setting as described in the Guidance KB article. (This registry setting is disabled by default.)
- Provides protections against the Intel Transactional Synchronization Extensions (Intel® TSX) Transaction Asynchronous Abort vulnerability (CVE-2019-11135). Use the registry settings as described in the Windows Client and Windows Server articles. (These registry settings are enabled by default for Windows Client OS editions and Windows Server OS editions.)
- Security updates to Microsoft Scripting Engine, Internet Explorer, Windows App Platform and Frameworks, Microsoft Edge, Windows Fundamentals, Windows Cryptography, Windows Virtualization, Windows Linux, Windows Kernel, Windows Datacenter Networking, and the Microsoft JET Database Engine.
- This build includes all the improvements from Windows 10, version 1903.
- No additional issues were documented for this release.
GAMES WORK BETTER
It seems that some games that were problematic to launch are now running fine.
The problems with Bluetooth remain in Windows 10 version 1909. It seems that headphones last a few minutes before they stop working. This is reproducible with a fresh install of Windows.