GeForce driver 441.87 is available for Windows 7 x64 and above.
- Wolfenstein: Youngblood’s ray tracing
- DLSS and Highlights update
- Quake II RTX v1.3
Please note for Windows 7 users: Microsoft now provides only SHA-2 signed drivers. If your Windows 7 system is NOT equipped to detect SHA-2, you need to install the SHA-2 update support patches. For details as well as access to SHA-2 update support patches, see the Microsoft KBA “2019 SHA-2 Code Signing Support requirement for Windows and WSUS”.
- [Sniper elite 4/Shadow of the Tomb Raider]FPS is not capped at display refresh rate with VSYNC enabled in DirectX 12 mode
- No Low Latency Mode setting on MSHybrid notebooks/PCs with SLI configuration: In the R440 branch, we fixed a bug that was incorrectly allowing NVIDIA Ultra Low Latency mode to be enabled for MSHybrid and SLI configurations. Even though the mode appeared to be enabled on these configurations, Ultra Low Latency mode was not actually engaged. R435 was considered a Beta and we apologize for any confusion this may have caused
- Devil May Cry V/RESIDENT EVIL 2 / BIOHAZARD RE:2 may appear darker during gameplay
- [Windows7][World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth][DirectX 12]: The game crashes when switched from DirectX 11 to DirectX 12 mode. 
- Doom (2016) crashes when launched on GeForce 600/700 series (Kepler) GPUs 
- Launching Battleye with NVIDIA Low Latency Mode set to Ultra may cause DWM to reset 
nVidia has seen many reports over problems with Gears 5 and they posted on their forum that they want GeForce users to report any issues found.
Grand Theft Auto 5 crashes are being discussed with the game developer to fix the problems.
Some reports of slower performance can be corrected with DDU.
DRIVER TEST MACHINE
|Chassis||Cooler Master HAF932|
|Motherboard||MSI X470 Gaming Plus|
|CPU||AMD Ryzen R5 2400G|
|Memory||G.Skill NT 24 GB DDR4-2400|
|Storage||Intel 660p 512 GB M.2 SSD|
|Graphics Hardware||EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 3072MB|
|Operating System||Microsoft Windows 10 Professional x64|
|Network||DOCIS 3 cable internet|