Adrenaline 20.1.3 WHQL is available for Windows 8 x64 and above. Adds support for:
- Radeon RX 5600 XT
- An intermittent black screen or loss of display may occur when performing parallel actions such as web browsing, gaming or watching video.
- A limited number of games such as Nioh, Dragon Quest Builders 2, WWE2k20, Dead or Alive 6 and Atelier Ryza may crash or fail to launch.
- Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus is not detected in Radeon Software games manager.
- Text overflow in some UI boxes or toast messages may be experienced in some language localizations.
- Fan Tuning may change back to the default state when switching between available GPUs.
- Copy text options are not available in the display specs table for Radeon Software.
- An intermittent black screen or loss of display may occur when the system is left idle at desktop.
- Factory Reset install may keep previously configured Radeon Software game profiles. This can cause mismatch between global graphics settings and per profile settings.
- Grand Theft Auto 5 may experience a system hang or black screen at launch, when opening Radeon Overlay while in game, or after performing a task switch while in game.
- Audio may intermittently be missing from Radeon ReLive recordings near the end of recorded clips.
- Integer Scaling may cause some video content to show flicker when the display resolution is set to less than native resolution.
- Multiple games may have very dark or very bright graphics in game when HDR is enabled in Windows.
- Radeon Anti-Lag enable and disable beep notifications may be played in error when individually pressing keys assigned to the hotkey.
- The Radeon Software Overlay hotkey notification may sometimes be displayed during video playback in web browsers or launching some video player applications.
- Integer Scaling option is not showing up or available on some Windows 7 system configurations.
- Radeon Software may open with an inconsistent size or may not keep its previously set size when opened.
- Some Vulkan gaming applications may crash when performing a task switch with Radeon Image Sharpening enabled.
- Some Radeon RX 5700 series graphics users may intermittently experience a black screen while gaming or on desktop. A potential temporary workaround is disabling hardware acceleration in applications running in the background such as web browsers or Discord.
FreeSync is a feature of the LG 27UL400 panel. After enabling it in the LCD on screen display, the driver immediately reacted and activated support.
Scroll bars in the game list are missing suggesting some parameter for the screen properties was changed.
The adware for a Radeon VII card ($836.99), is a bit more funds then the treasury can muster. This is why the affordable RX 480 8GB is still working.
The R5 2400G has been adequate. AMD wants to sell the R9 3950X ($1099 Canadian) which again is more funds them the treasury can afford.
A Driver Power State Failure occured. DDU was used to clean up any residual problems. Then this driver was installed clean.
DRIVER TEST MACHINE
|Chassis||Cooler Master HAF 932|
|Motherboard||MSI X470 Gaming Plus|
|CPU||AMD Ryzen R5 2400G|
|Memory||G.Skill Flare X DDR4-3200 4x8GB|
|Storage||Intel 660p 512 GB M.2 SSD|
|Graphics Hardware||Sapphire Nitro+ RX 480 8GB OC|
|Operating System||Microsoft Windows 10 Professional x64|
|Network||DOCIS 3 cable internet|