Nubarron: The Adventure of an Unlucky Gnome was released on January 30, 2020 by Hidden People Club. The game ws developed by Nasty Cloud. Nubarron is a side scroll action game.
Guide Gnome across the dangers of this twisted fairytale world. Can you break the make the annoying cloud go away? And recover his stolen Lucky Hat? Trust your friends? Find out in this, a casual platformer set in a beautiful painted world full of weird creatures you’ll have to deal with.
- A Gorgeous Digital Painted Fantasy World
- An Amazing Orchestral Bgm
- A fantasy story with a love-hate relationship between Gnome and his Cloud
- A following Cloud that can be used to throw lightning to solve puzzles and get rid of enemies
- Angry Cloud sequences that challenges the player to keep moving to avoid the aimed-at-gnome lightnings
- Neutral Cloud sequences that allows the player to aim where to strike the lightning while also escaping the aimed-at-gnome lightnings
- Happy Cloud sequences that allows the player to fully control the Cloud without having to worry about aimed-at-gnome lightnings
- Classic platformer challenges and puzzles
- Boss fights
The graphics are decidedly better than average. Animation is comparatively smooth as well. Overall this game would be great for a younger person with some guidance from the parent to learn the gameplay. The game has ladders which can allow a player to traverse a larger gap etc. The soundtrack is surprisingly good as well.
You play a little gnome who lost his lucky hat. While searching for it, a cloud suddenly appears over your head and follows you everywhere you go. The cloud seems to be quite sultry, sometimes helping you, often just killing you with lightning. Depending on your experience level this game should last about 5 hours to complete.
|Operating System||Windows 7 or better|
|CPU||Intel i3 or better|
|Memory||2 GB or more|
|Hard Drive Space||4 GB|
|Graphics Hardware||GTX 450 or better|
|Network||Broadband Internet Connection Required|
A controller is recommended.