GeForce driver 445.98 hotfix is available for Windows 10 x64. It is based on 445.87 with some available fixes.
FIXES AND UPDATES
- [GeForce RTX 2080 Ti][Rise Of The Tomb Raider – DirectX 12]:
- Minecraft with RTX Beta on Windows 10
- Notebooks with Maxwell generation GPUs may experience higher GPU utilization during game play leading to reduced battery life and higher temperature
- Fixed an issue where the shader cache was sometimes incorrectly purged on app launch
- Some games may appear very bright when HDR is enabled •[F1 2019]: Game may randomly crash to desktop
- [Overwatch]: Improves game stability
- Fixes driver installation issue on Colorful GeForce GTX 1650
Please note for Windows 7 users: Microsoft now provides only SHA-2 signed drivers. If your Windows 7 system is NOT equipped to detect SHA-2, you need to install the SHA-2 update support patches. For details as well as access to SHA-2 update support patches, see the Microsoft KBA “2019 SHA-2 Code Signing Support requirement for Windows and WSUS”.
Please note: Windows 8.1×64 is not supported on Turing GeForce RTX 20 and GeForce GTX 16 series graphics cards.
- [Notebook][H-Clone]: With the integrated graphics processor as the clone source, display settings cannot be changed from the NVIDIA Control Panel. 
- [SLI][Doom Eternal]: Corruption occurs in the game upon opening the Steam overlay. 
- (Battlefield 5, Destiny 2)[HDR]: With HDR enabled, the games appear too bright. 
- [Monster Hunter World Iceborne]: Artifacts appear in the game. 
- [Call of Duty – Warzone]: Freestyle does not work. (200593020)
- [Forza Motorsport 7]: The curb may display a black strip during a race on certain tracks. 
- [Zombie Army: Dead War 4][Ansel/Freestyle]: The Ansel & Freestyle tabs are unselectable. 
- [Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege][Vulkan][G-SYNC]: When playing the game in Vulkan mode with G-SYNC enabled, flickering occurs after
- [DX12] F1 2019 may randomly crash to desktop 
- [DX12] Resident Evil 3 Remake: Some objects may flicker 
nVidia has seen many reports over problems with Gears 5 and they posted on their forum that they want GeForce users to report any issues found.
Grand Theft Auto 5 crashes are being discussed with the game developer to fix the problems.
Some reports of slower performance can be corrected with DDU.
DRIVER TEST MACHINE
|Motherboard||MSI X470 Gaming Plus|
|CPU||AMD Ryzen R5 2400G|
|Memory||G.Skill NT 24 GB DDR4-2400|
|Storage||Intel 660p 512 GB M.2 SSD|
|Graphics Hardware||PNY GTX 690 XL8|
|Operating System||Microsoft Windows 10 Professional x64|
|Network||DOCIS 3 cable internet|