Unfortunate Spacemen was released on June 12, 2020 by New Blood Interactive. The game was developed by Geoff ‘Zag’ Keene. Unfortunate Spacemen is a multiplayer coop first person shooter.
As a hapless yet brave spaceman employed by “The Company” you’ll work diligently to defend and be rescued from failing outposts, but not everyone around you is who they claim to be…
- Shapeshifter Mode: Survive, hunt, or complete randomized objectives to escape, in desolate settlements, arctic outposts, derelict space stations, warp-speed hyper trains, or ancient dig sites across 15 distinct alien locales, and up to 16 players per match!
- As a Spaceman, complete objectives to call for rescue, or go hunt the Monster in packs!
- Mimic and devour the Spacemen as the Monster from the blackest reaches of the galaxy! Lay traps, disguise as other players, or take them head-on in your devastating Monster Form!
- Solo / Co-op Story Mode: Fight against the Crumerian insect swarm as you battle with up to 5 friends through the bonus story mode!
- Solo / Co-op Survival Mode: Survive with up to 9 other friends for as long as you can against progressively more difficult waves of enemies!
- Proximity Chat: All in-game communication fades with distance from the speaker, so you can roam, sneak, hide, and eavesdrop as you hunt or run from other players!
- Security Guards (Bots) roam the facility. Use them to help learn the ropes and practice, or just add them for more chaos to a multiplayer game!
- Rank up through The Company to unlock new customization and perks to customize your look and your playstyle!
|Operating System||Windows 8 x64 or better|
|CPU||Core i3 or better|
|Memory||4 GB or more|
|Hard Drive Space||11 GB|
|Graphics Hardware||GTX 470 or better|
|Network||Broadband Internet Connection Required|