GeForce driver 457.30 is available for Windows 10 x64.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla
FIXES AND UPDATES
Please note: Windows 8.1×64 is not supported on Ampere RTX 30, Turing GeForce RTX 20 and GeForce GTX 16 series graphics cards. Windows 10 is the current operating system and you should install it now.
- [Steam VR game]: Stuttering and lagging occur upon launching a game. 
- [G-SYNC][NVIDIA Ampere GPU architecture]: GPU power consumption may increase in idle mode on systems using certain higher refresh-rate G-SYNC monitors. 
- [Freestyle/Ansel]: After launching and then closing Star Wars: Squadrons, Freestyle/Ansel stops working on supported games.  -> To work around, reset the NVIDIA Control Panel global 3D settings. Open the NVIDIA Control Panel -> Manage 3D Settings page, then select the Global Settings tab, click Restore and then click Yes at the confirmation dialog.
- [Freestyle][Vulkan apps]: With the freestyle filters applied, a blue-screen crash occurs when pressing [Alt+Tab] while running Vulkan applications. 
- [Sunset Overdrive]: The game may display random green corruption if Depth of Field is enabled from in-game settings. 
- [Forza Motorsport 7]: The curb may display a black strip during a race on certain tracks. 
- [YouTube]: Video playback stutters while scrolling down the YouTube page. 
- When setting the refresh rate higher than 100Hz, the color format switches from RGB to ycbcr422 on MSI MAG24C/MSI Optix G27C2. 
- [Notebook]: Some Pascal-based notebooks w/ high refresh rate displays may randomly drop to 60Hz during gameplay. 
- Some users may experience random TDR while playing back a video in a web browser 
nVidia has seen many reports over problems with Gears 5 and they posted on their forum that they want GeForce users to report any issues found.
Grand Theft Auto 5 crashes are being discussed with the game developer to fix the problems.
Some reports of slower performance can be corrected with DDU.
NVIDIA has mentioned that some users are experiencing BSOD crashes with this driver. The RTX 2080 is stable with the diver and several games have been played and no problems so far.
DRIVER TEST MACHINE
|Chassis||Cooler Master HAF 932|
|Motherboard||MSI X57-A PRO|
|CPU||AMD Ryzen R5 3600|
|Memory||G.Skill NT 24 GB DDR4-2400|
|Storage||Intel 665p 2048 GB M.2 NVMe SSD|
|Graphics Hardware||EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Black Edition|
|Operating System||Microsoft Windows 10 Professional x64|
|Network||DOCIS 3 cable internet|