Adrenaline 20.11.2 is available for Windows 7 x64 and above.
- RX 6000 series cards
- World of Warcraft: Shadowlands
- Boost support: Fortnite, Warframe, Fallout 76, The Witcher 3, and Sniper Elite 4.
- Enabling Record Desktop and Instant Replay may cause hitching or stutter during full screen video playback on some system configurations.
- Custom fan settings may not retain after waking from sleep on Radeon RX 500 series graphics products.
- Graphical glitching may occur on Radeon RX 500 series graphics products when at idle or at desktop with multiple high refresh rate Radeon FreeSync displays connected.
- Disabling performance metrics overlay while in game can sometimes cause frame freeze or stuttering.
- Lower than expected performance may be experienced on Radeon RX 5700 series graphics products in Xuan-Yuan Sword VII.
- Mouse corruption may be experienced when changing graphics options to Vulkan API in Serious Sam 4.
- Corruption may be visible on some surfaces in Far Cry Primal on Radeon RX 5000 series graphics products.
- Brightness flickering may intermittently occur in some games when Radeon FreeSync is enabled, and the game is set to use borderless fullscreen.
- Metro Exodus, Shadow of the Tomb Raider, Battlefield V, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War may experience intermittent application crashes with DirectX Raytracing enabled.
- Anisotropic Filtering in Radeon Software graphics settings is not taking effect in DirexctX9 applications on RDNA graphics products.
- Crysis Remastered may experience corruption on character models on Radeon RX 6800 Series graphics products.
- World of Warcraft: Shadowlands may fail to launch when DirectX 12 API is selected on Windows 7 system configurations.
- Some games may experience stuttering when set to borderless fullscreen and an extended display is connected running the Netflix windows store application on RDNA graphics products.
- Radeon recording and streaming features may fail to enable on AMD Radeon HD 7800 series graphics products.
- Screen space reflections may appear with flickering corruption in Battlefield V on RDNA graphics products.
- Modifying the HDMI Scaling slider may cause FPS to become locked to 30.
- Performance Metrics Overlay and the Performance Tuning tab incorrectly report higher than expected idle clock speeds on Radeon RX 5700 series graphics products. Performance and power consumption are not impacted by this incorrect reporting.
- Enhanced Sync may cause a black screen to occur when enabled on some games and system configurations. Any users who may be experiencing issues with Enhanced Sync enabled should disable it as a temporary workaround.
FreeSync is a feature of the LG 27UL400 panel. After enabling it in the LCD on screen display, the driver immediately reacted and activated support.
DRIVER TEST MACHINE
|PSU||Corsair RM650 (2019)|
|Motherboard||MSI X470 Gaming PLus|
|CPU||AMD Ryzen R5 2400G|
|Memory||G.Skill NT DDR4-2400 16GB|
|Storage||KingDian NV450 240GB M.2 NVMe SSD|
|Graphics Hardware||Sapphire Nitro+ RX 480 8GB OC|
|Operating System||Microsoft Windows 10 Professional x64|
|Network||DOCIS 3 cable internet|