Adrenaline 20.11.3 is available for Windows 7 x64 and above.
- Immortals: Fenyx Rising
- Vulkan Ray Tracing Extensions
- Lower than expected performance may be experienced on Radeon RX 6000 series graphics products in Watchdogs: Legion and Dirt 5.
- Lower than expected performance may be experienced on Radeon RX 5000/500/400 series graphics products in Godfall.
- Godfall is not detected or listed in Radeon Software gaming tab.
- Crysis Remastered may experience corruption on character models on Radeon RX 6800 Series graphics products.
- Fixed some intermittent crashes found in Total War Saga: Troy and World of Warcraft: Shadowlands.
- World of Warcraft: Shadowlands may fail to launch when DirectX 12 API is selected on Windows 7 system configurations.
- Fixed some intermittent crashes found in Call of Duty : Black Ops Cold War with DirectX Raytracing enabled.
- HDR on supported Windows 10 desktops might get disabled when DOOM Eternal starts rendering in HDR mode.
- Fixed issues found on Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Premier and FinalWire AIDA64.
- Fixed corruption issues in Red Dead Redemption 2 in 1080p resolution on Radeon RX 6800 Series graphics products.
- Brightness flickering may intermittently occur in some games when Radeon™ FreeSync is enabled, and the game is set to use borderless fullscreen.
- Metro Exodus, Shadow of the Tomb Raider, Battlefield V and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare may experience intermittent application crashes with DirectX Raytracing enabled.
- Anisotropic Filtering in Radeon Software graphics settings is not taking effect in DirectX9 applications on RDNA graphics products.
- Some games may experience stuttering when set to borderless fullscreen and an extended display is connected running the Netflix windows store application on RDNA graphics products.
- Radeon recording and streaming features may fail to enable on AMD Radeon HD 7800 series graphics products.
- Modifying the HDMI Scaling slider may cause FPS to become locked to 30.
- Performance Metrics Overlay and the Performance Tuning tab incorrectly report higher than expected idle clock speeds on Radeon RX 5700 series graphics products. Performance and power consumption are not impacted by this incorrect reporting.
- Enhanced Sync may cause a black screen to occur when enabled on some games and system configurations. Any users who may be experiencing issues with Enhanced Sync enabled should disable it as a temporary workaround.
- Oculus Link users might experience crashes on Polaris and Vega series graphics products.
- Flickering might be observed if the Radeon Software Overlay is invoked while Immortals: Fenyx Rising is running on an extended display.
- Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege might experience corruption in Hybrid Graphics scenarios when using the Vulkan API on an extended display.
- Screen flickering might be observed when using MSI Afterburner.
FreeSync is a feature of the LG 27UL400 panel. After enabling it in the LCD on screen display, the driver immediately reacted and activated support.
DRIVER TEST MACHINE
|PSU||Corsair RM650 (2019)|
|Motherboard||MSI X470 Gaming PLus|
|CPU||AMD Ryzen R5 2400G|
|Memory||G.Skill NT DDR4-2400 16GB|
|Storage||KingDian NV450 240GB M.2 NVMe SSD|
|Graphics Hardware||Sapphire Nitro+ RX 480 8GB OC|
|Operating System||Microsoft Windows 10 Professional x64|
|Network||DOCIS 3 cable internet|