Survival Engine was developed and released on February 22, 2021 by Indie Marc. Survival Engine is a survival and exploration simulation game.
Can you survive 10 days or more in the wilderness? Find food, water, fight wild animals, and craft tools and constructions, sow different plants, and explore the map! Note: this is not a full game, it is just the demo of the Unity Asset store asset with the same!
Indie Marc put this together to promote the asset store that Unity uses depend on. Unity is overrun with assets for sale.
- Player controls (mouse, mobile touch, and keyboard).
- Inventory system
- Crafting system
- Equipment (attached to character)
- Resource gathering
- Character attributes (health, hunger, thirst…)
- Animal behaviors (wander, escape, chase)
- Hunting and Fishing
- Farming (Sowing seeds, and plant/fruit growth)
- Eating and cooking
- Combat (against wild animals)
- Item durability and food spoilage
- Storage boxes (chest)
- Bonus effects (Consumable or equipment that boost stats).
- Customizable Actions (streamlined way to include your own code)
- Game clock, day/night cycle
- Save/Load system
- Random World Generator
- Animated characters (male and female)
- Animated animals (deer, bear, wolf, rabbit, squirrel, bird, bee)
- Basic material (wood, grass, rock, …)
- Gathering tools (axe, pickaxe, fishing rod, …)
- Weapons/armor (sword, spear, bow, arrows…)
- Food (berries, apples, nuts, meat, fish, …)
- Cooked food (fish & chips, skewer, bread…)
- Constructions (fire, shelter…)
- Environment (trees, bushes, rocks, floor patterns…)
- Farming plants (corn, potatoes, wheat…)
- All 2D icons for interactable models
The game itself is actually not bad but the level of detail needs a lot of work on it. The game design is excellent.
|Operating System||Windows 7 x64 or better|
|CPU||Intel Core i3 or better|
|Memory||2 GB or more|
|Hard Drive Space||117.72 MB|
|Graphics Hardware||GTX 560 or better|
|Network||Broadband Internet Connection Required|