461.81 is available for Windows 10×64
FIXES AND UPDATES
Please note: Windows 8.1×64 is not supported on Ampere RTX 30, Turing GeForce RTX 20 and GeForce GTX 16 series graphics cards. Windows 10 is the current operating system and you should install it now.
- [Fortnite] Shader cache optimizations to reduce intermittent stutter on some PC configurations 
- [GeForce GTX 1660 Super]: Random flickering may appear across the top of the monitor on some PC configurations. 
- [Vulkan] Red Dead Redemption 2 may display pixelated black dots 
- Some desktop applications may stutter when moving around the window on some PC configurations 
- Enabling NVIDIA Surround with 4K HDMI 2.1 TVs may fail 
- [Rocket League] Matches may take longer to load 
- [Detroit: Become Human] Game may crash when launched with Image Sharpening enabled 
- Some desktop applications may flicker or stutter when resizing the window on some PC configurations . See the NVIDIA KBA 5157 for a possible workaround.
- [Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege][Advanced Optimus]: The game may crash while launching. 
- [GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER]: Random flickering may appear across the top of the monitor on some PC configurations. 
- [World of Warcraft: Shadowlands]: Random flicker may occur in certain locations in the game 
- [Supreme Commander/Supreme Commander 2]: The games experience low FPS. 
- [Batman Arkham Knight]: The game crashes when turbulence smoke is enabled. 
- [Steam VR game]: Stuttering and lagging occur upon launching a game while any GPU hardware monitoring tool is running in the background. 
- [G-SYNC][NVIDIA Ampere/Turing GPU architecture]: GPU power consumption may increase in idle mode on systems using certain higher refresh-rate G-SYNC monitors. 
- [YouTube]: Video playback stutters while scrolling down the YouTube page. 
- [Notebook]: Some Pascal-based notebooks w/ high refresh rate displays may randomly drop to 60Hz during gameplay. 
- Displayport-to-HDMI 2.1 protocol converter clock limited to 600MHz pixel clock 
nVidia has seen many reports over problems with Gears 5 and they posted on their forum that they want GeForce users to report any issues found. Grand Theft Auto 5 crashes are being discussed with the game developer to fix the problems.
Some reports of slower performance can be corrected with DDU or resetting windows.
DRIVER TEST MACHINE
|Chassis||Corsair Obsidian 750D Airflow Edition|
|Motherboard||MSI X57-A PRO|
|CPU||AMD Ryzen R5 3600|
|Memory||G.Skill Flare X DDR4-3200 4x8GB|
|Storage||Intel 665p 2048 GB M.2 NVMe SSD|
|Graphics Hardware||EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Black Edition|
|Operating System||Microsoft Windows 10 Professional x64|
|Network||DOCIS 3 cable internet|