466.11 is available for Windows 10×64.
- Mortal Shell RTX update
FIXES AND UPDATES
- [Vulkan][X4: Foundations 4.00/X4: Cradle of Humanity] The game may crash on GeForce RTX 30 Series
- [World of Warcraft: Shadowlands]: Random flicker may occur in certain locations in the game 
- [Batman Arkham Knight]: The game crashes when turbulence smoke is enabled. 
- [Steam VR game]: Stuttering and lagging occur upon launching a game while any GPU hardware monitoring tool is running in the background. 
- [Prepar3D]: The application crashes to desktop after launched.  -> Fixed in next driver
- [YouTube]: Video playback stutters while scrolling down the YouTube page. 
- [Notebook]: Some Pascal-based notebooks w/ high refresh rate displays may randomly drop to 60Hz during gameplay. 
nVidia has seen many reports over problems with Gears 5 and they posted on their forum that they want GeForce users to report any issues found. Grand Theft Auto 5 crashes are being discussed with the game developer to fix the problems.
Some reports of slower performance can be corrected with DDU or resetting windows.
RTX 3060 MINING
A leaked beta driver with an insider version of Windows circumvented the mining cap.
Selecting a clean install with this driver, it will ask to reboot to continue installation. Save your work before installing this driver.
Some reports of League of Legends problems with this driver. Most are having no issue suggesting users need to use DDU or reset windows.
DRIVER TEST MACHINE
|Chassis||Corsair Obsidian 750D Airflow Edition|
|Motherboard||MSI X57-A PRO|
|CPU||AMD Ryzen R5 3600|
|Memory||G.Skill Flare X DDR4-3200 4x8GB|
|Storage||Samsung 980 PRO 2TB|
Intel 665p 2048 GB M.2 NVMe SSD
|Graphics Hardware||EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Black Edition|
|Operating System||Microsoft Windows 10 Professional x64|
|Network||DOCIS 3 cable internet|