KB5003637 applies to Windows 10 version 2004 and above, Windows Server 2004 and above.
- Updates to improve security when using input devices such as a mouse, keyboard, or pen.
- Updates to improve Windows OLE (compound documents) security.
- Updates for verifying usernames and passwords.
- Updates to improve security when Windows performs basic operations.
- Updates for storing and managing files.
Security updates to the Microsoft Scripting Engine, Windows App Platform and Frameworks, Windows Input and Composition, Windows Management, Windows Cloud Infrastructure, Windows Authentication, Windows Fundamentals, Windows Virtualization, Windows Kernel, Windows HTML Platform, and Windows Storage and Filesystems.