466.74 is available for Windows 10×64.
DLSS is now being added to many games.
FIXES AND UPDATES
- Display may flicker or lose signal when launching a game on an adaptive-sync VRR monitor in multi-monitor configuration when sharing the same display mode 
- [NVIDIA Ampere GPU]: Colors may appear incorrect in games if sharpen Freestyle filter is used with HDR enabled.  -> This issue will be resolved in the next NVIDIA driver release-R470.
- [HDR]: Some specific HDMI displays might show some flickering in HDR mode.  -> If you experiencing flickering issues, reboot the system.
- [World of Warcraft: Shadowlands]: Random flicker may occur in certain locations in the game 
- [Batman Arkham Knight]: The game crashes when turbulence smoke is enabled. 
- [Steam VR game]: Stuttering and lagging occur upon launching a game while any GPU hardware monitoring tool is running in the background. 
- [YouTube]: Video playback stutters while scrolling down the YouTube page. 
- Displayport monitor may not wake from sleep when connected in extended desktop mode with an HDMI 2.1 display while powered off 
Some reports of slower performance can be corrected with DDU or resetting windows.
BSOD errors can be fixed by reset windows. Check the settings for instructions.
DRIVER TEST MACHINE
|Chassis||Corsair Obsidian 750D Airflow Edition|
|Motherboard||MSI X57-A PRO|
|CPU||AMD Ryzen R5 3600|
|Memory||G.Skill Flare X DDR4-3200 4x8GB|
|Storage||Samsung 980 PRO 2TB|
Intel 665p 2048 GB M.2 NVMe SSD
|Graphics Hardware||EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Black Edition|
|Operating System||Microsoft Windows 10 Professional x64|
|Network||DOCIS 3 cable internet|