477.11 is available for Windows 10×64.
- Doom Eternal RTX
DLSS is now rapidly being added to many existing games.
FIXES AND UPDATES
- [Crossfire HD]: Freestyle is not supported for the game. 
- [World of Warcraft: Shadowlands]: Random flicker may occur in certain locations in the game 
- [SLI][GeForce GTX 980M]: The system locks with a black screen upon booting into Windows. No repro with 457.51. 
- [Surround][GeForce RTX 3090]: With Surround active, setting Bezel Correction disables Surround. 
- [Crossfire][GeForce Experience][FreeStyle]: Freestyle might not work on Crossfire after the game is updated. 
- [HDR]: Some specific HDMI displays might show some flickering in HDR mode. 
- [Steam VR game]: Stuttering and lagging occur upon launching a game while any GPU hardware monitoring tool is running in the background. 
- [NVIDIA Ampere GPU]: Colors may appear incorrect in games if sharpen Freestyle filter is used with HDR enabled. 
- Display may flicker or lose signal when launching a game on an adaptive-sync VRR monitor in multi-monitor configuration when sharing the same display mode 
- DisplayPort monitor may not wake from sleep when connected in extended mode with an HDMI 2.1 display that is powered off. 
- [NVIDIA Ampere GPU]: Colors may appear incorrect in games if sharpen Freestyle filter is used with HDR enabled. [Batman Arkham Knight]: The game crashes when turbulence smoke is enabled. 
- [YouTube]: Video playback stutters while scrolling down the YouTube page. 
- DPC latency is higher when color mode is set to 8-bit color compared to 10-bit color. 
Some reports of slower performance can be corrected with DDU or resetting windows.
Waking the machine from standby results in the screen not being enabled. Save your work to prevent problems if you need to step away.
DRIVER TEST MACHINE
|Chassis||Corsair Obsidian 750D Airflow Edition|
|Motherboard||MSI X57-A PRO|
|CPU||AMD Ryzen R5 3600|
|Memory||G.Skill Flare X DDR4-3200 4x8GB|
|Storage||Samsung 980 PRO 2TB|
Intel 665p 2048 GB M.2 NVMe SSD
|Graphics Hardware||EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Black Edition|
|Operating System||Microsoft Windows 10 Professional x64|
|Network||DOCIS 3 cable internet|