Melodramatica was released on June 24, 2020 by Breda University of Applied Sciences. The game was developed by Team Actors. Melodramatica is a casual strategy simulation game.
Melodramatica is just one of several game developed by the students of the university.
A charming management game set in an old Victorian Threatre. You are put in charge of a troupe of actors, it’s your job to make sure your actors and the stage are ready to put on a perfect show! Train your actors, resolve their conflicts, dress up your troupe and set the stage for the final play!
You’re a stage manager in Victorian times, working hard to make sure costumes and staging get created, and your troupe has the correct skills to perform the chosen play. Each individual actor has their own storyline, personality and preferences. Talk to your troupe and inspire them to get to work! Help sort out the rivalry between the twins, and help resolve issues left and right.
- Craft staging and costumes
- Manage your limited budget to allow for the best possible show
- Assign tasks to your acting troupe
- Assign your actors a role to train for
- Help solve issues the actors encounter during their busy schedule
- Assign your actors the correct costumes for their role
- Match the right backdrops to the plays
- Discover the personalities and stories of your actors
It’s a beta and there’s certainly some room for improvement. For a free game, certainly worth a look. The artwork is excellent. The main thing you’re doing is just talking to your actors and sending them around to do things, which is fun because they all have their own personality, The tutorial needs a bit of work on it.
|Operating System||Windows 10 x64 or better|
|CPU||Intel i5 or better|
|Memory||6 GB or more|
|Hard Drive Space||3 GB|
|Graphics Hardware||GTX 660 or better|
|Network||Broadband Internet Connection Required|