477.22 is available for Windows 10×64.
- Doom Eternal RTX
DLSS is now rapidly being added to many existing games.
FIXES AND UPDATES
- Doom Eternal may crash to desktop during gameplay 
- League of Legends [Tencent] may fail to launch 
- Mouse cursor color may shift when connected to certain DSC monitors in HDR mode 
- [HDMI 2.1][8K] HDMI audio playback may become distorted after changing display modes 
- Some displays screen resolution limited to 640×480 after driver update 
- [NVIDIA Ampere GPU]: Colors may appear incorrect in games if sharpen Freestyle filter is used with HDR enabled. [Batman Arkham Knight]: The game crashes when turbulence smoke is enabled. 
- [YouTube]: Video playback stutters while scrolling down the YouTube page. 
- DPC latency is higher when color mode is set to 8-bit color compared to 10-bit color. 
Some reports of slower performance can be corrected with DDU or resetting windows.
- Waking the machine from standby results in the screen not being enabled. Save your work to prevent problems if you need to step away.
- Fallout 4 has been crashing but its not clear if this is a game issue or drivers issue.
DRIVER TEST MACHINE
|Chassis||Corsair Obsidian 750D Airflow Edition|
|Motherboard||MSI X57-A PRO|
|CPU||AMD Ryzen R5 3600|
|Memory||G.Skill Flare X DDR4-3200 4x8GB|
|Storage||Samsung 980 PRO 2TB|
Intel 665p 2048 GB M.2 NVMe SSD
|Graphics Hardware||EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Black Edition|
|Operating System||Microsoft Windows 10 Professional x64|
|Network||DOCIS 3 cable internet|