Crucial has finally surfaced with their P5 M.2 2280 SSD lineup.
- PCIe 4.0 NVMe technology with sequential read speeds of up to 6600 MB/s
- Designed for die-hard gamers, professionals and creators who demand high performance computing solutions
- Designed with our own state-of-the-art Micron 3D NAND and industry-leading innovative controller technology
- MTTF of over 2 million hours for superior longevity and reliability
- Sequential Read 6600 MB/s
- Sequential Write 5000 MB/s
- M.2 2280
- 5 year warranty
|512 GB||1 GB||2 GB|
|Edcurance||300 TBW||600 TBW||1200 TBW|
Are you ready for next-gen performance? The Crucial P5 Plus SSD delivers remarkable speeds and data protection with sequential read speeds of up to 6,600MB / s for a transformative computing experience. Designed by Micron with the latest Gen4 NVMe technology, the Crucial P5 Plus has advanced features, such as full hardware-based encryption, dynamic write acceleration, as well as adaptive thermal protection to protect your data while improving the reliability of your system. Designed specifically for intense workloads, high-quality creative content, and extreme gaming, the P5 Plus is also backward compatible with most Gen3 systems for the ultimate in flexibility.
Crucial is the consumer brand for Micron who has been in the semiconductor business for many years. Micron also sells RAM under the Crucial brand which is where the started out.