Banners of Ruin was released on July 29, 2021 by Goblinz Publishing and Maple Whispering Limited. The game was developed by MonteBearo. Assemble your party. Answer the call. Win the war. Build a deck and fight a series of turn-based combats with up to 6 party characters through the city of Dawn’s Point. Each character can unlock a set of unique cards and abilities that can augment your deck in powerful, exciting ways.
The Blackfoots have been dealt a mighty blow by the fearsome House Ender – you must infiltrate their defences and cut out the rot.
Build your deck and fight your way through the city of Dawn’s Point with card based combat and up to 6 members in your party. Characters loyal to your cause have a set of unique cards and abilities that may augment your deck in powerful, exciting ways. Defeat each of the elite opponents in your path to the city’s Guard Captain and cripple the Enders at their core. You and your brethren may fall at this attempt, but there will always be others to carry the torch. House Blackfoot will remember, and they will never relent. Encounter a series of scenarios as you travel through the city which may help you, but at the expense of some moral ground.
- Build your deck by looting, buying and unlocking a myriad of cards.
- Beavers and Bears? Or Wolves and Weasels? Build a party of up to 6 throughout your run to battle your foes.
- 6 Races to explore with unique racial card pools and passives to choose from.
- Ding! Level up your characters to unlock talent cards and powerful passives that can drastically impact your strategy.
- Loot! Collect weapons and armour to bolster your ranks with interesting effects and abilities.
- Which way? Navigate the streets in a dynamic card driven campaign.
- Decisions. Reveal and engage in varying encounters on your journey which can have positive and negative outcomes.
- Fight an increasingly challenging array of enemies with exciting AI behaviours.
- Another failed attempt? Earn tokens after every run to unlock new cards and passives into the game to help you achieve victory.
The game need a small manual to understand the game better. Absolutely amazing roguelike deck builder. What differs it from games likes Slay The Spire is their rank mechanics, where enemies alternate turns in different ranks (so positioning matters) and that you have multiple characters who share cards but not mana (here stamina). The game is short with 20 battles and boss and that is all there is.
|Operating System||Windows 7 x64 or better|
|CPU||Intel Celeron dual core|
|Memory||4 GB or more|
|Hard Drive Space||2 GB|
|Graphics Hardware||GeForce GTX 630 or better|
|Network||Broadband Internet Connection Required|