Adrenalin 21.8.1 is available for Windows 10 x64.
GCN 3 and older are no longer supported. 20.5.2 WHQL is available for legacy GCN cards. AMD Polaris is GNC 4 and remains supported.
- AMD Radeon RX 6600 XT Graphics
- The Medium may crash after launching the game while running FrameView.
- Upgrading to the latest Radeon graphics driver may cause the auto update feature on Ryzen Master to stop working. A temporary workaround is to manually update Ryzen Master.
- While playing Control using DirectX 12, users may observe corrupt light rays on some AMD Graphics products such as Radeon RX 6600 XT.
- Driver timeouts may be experienced while playing a game & streaming a video simultaneously on some AMD Graphics products such as Radeon RX 500 Series Graphics.
- Users may experience difficulties ending a recording session on Open Broadcaster Software when recording in H265/HEVC codec on some AMD Graphics products such as Radeon RX 6800XT.
- AMD Radeon Software may crash or become unresponsive while playing some DirectX 11 games such as PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds with multiple displays connected in extended mode.
- Playing Horizon Zero Dawn for an extended period may lead to a driver timeout or game crash on some AMD Graphics products such as Radeon RX 6700 XT.
- Enhanced Sync may cause a black screen to occur when enabled on some games and system configurations. Any users who may be experiencing issues with Enhanced Sync enabled should disable it as a temporary workaround.
- Connecting two displays with large differences in resolution/refresh rates may cause flickering on Radeon RX Vega series graphics products.
- Radeon performance metrics and logging features may intermittently report extremely high and incorrect memory clock values.
- AMD is investigating isolated reports of intermittent loss of signal during Stream Optimization if HEVC is used on Radeon RX 5000 series graphics products or later. A workaround is to use the AVC encoding setting instead.
- Intermittent grey frame corruption might be observed when streaming with HEVC on certain configurations via an Internet connection. A workaround is to use the AVC encoding setting instead.
FreeSync is a feature of the LG 27UL500 panel. After enabling it in the LCD on screen display, the driver immediately reacted and activated support.
Large numbers of issues with logic that is only 3 years old being cut from driver support have flooded forums galore.