Ruins of Albion was released on September 15, 2021 by Team Caecus. The game was developed by The Caecus. Ruins of Albion is a procedurally generated world and test your skills in a fast-paced combat combining ranged and melee attacks.
I’m proudly presenting you my 3-month university project, which is this small rogue-like combat game called Ruins of Albion. In this game, you will have to test your skills and fast reactions, since the basic combat revolves around both melee and ranged attacks. This means that you will have to constantly go in and out of fights while trying to avoid everything that the enemies throw at you. Things get even more interesting when you unlock 2 additional abilities, elemental Arrows and Traps, which should help you on your journey. Finally, you can also obtain a number of different Rune Effects, that give you passive bonuses which will further increase your combat capabilities.
- Master the power of the arcane magic and learn how to use both ranged and melee attacks
- Defeat more than 20 unique enemies
- Test your skills against 6 different bosses
- Last long enough to overcome waves of enemies inside arenas
- Explore 3 unique biomes
- Blast the enemies with 6 different unlockable Elemental Arrows
- Trick the enemies with 6 different unlockable Elemental Traps
- Play around with 12 unique Rune Passive Effects
- Upgrade your stats with Health and Damage Fragments
- Complete 7 different achievements
- Prove your skills in an alternative Boss Rush Mode
The only thing i find lacking is a story, which I feel is not really always required for this type of game, but it would be cool if there were some story elements added along the way. The developer may expand this game if time permits.
Defeat a variety of different enemies and bosses, fight in the arena, collect upgrades and unlock different arrow and trap abilities in this small roguelike action-adventure.
|Operating System||Windows 7 or better|
|CPU||Intel Core 2 Duo E5200 or better|
|Memory||4 GB or more|
|Hard Drive Space||1 GB|
|Graphics Hardware||9800 GTX or better|
|Network||Broadband Internet Connection Required|