Adrenalin 21.10.1 is available for Windows 10 x64 and Windows 11 x64.
GCN 3 and older are no longer supported. 20.5.2 WHQL is available for legacy GCN cards. AMD Polaris is GNC 4 and remains supported.
- Microsoft Windows 11 Operating System
- Far Cry 6
- Battlefield 2042 (Open Beta)
- Naraka: Bladepoint
- PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds
- TIn Radeon Software, the CPU Additional Metrics section within the Performance tab Playing Horizon Zero Dawn for an extended period may lead to driver timeouts or game crash on some AMD Graphics products such as Radeon RX 6700 XT.
- Driver timeouts may be experienced while playing a game & streaming a video simultaneously on some AMD Graphics products such as Radeon RX 500 Series Graphics.
- Some users may experience high idle memory clock speed values when two or more monitors are connected to their system.
- Driver timeouts may be experienced while playing The Medium on some AMD Graphics products such as Radeon RX 6700 XT.
- On full GPU load, Radeon Software may incorrectly display higher than actual GPU power consumption values.
- While playing Wreckfest or Arma 3, image corruption may be experienced when viewing foliage.
- Open Broadcaster Software may continue to run in the background after a user ends a recording session and closes the application.
- AMD Radeon Software may crash or become unresponsive while playing some DirectX 11 games such as PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds with multiple displays connected in extended mode.
- Enhanced Sync may cause a black screen to occur when enabled on some games and system configurations. Any users who may be experiencing issues with Enhanced Sync enabled should disable it as a temporary workaround.
- Radeon performance metrics and logging features may intermittently report extremely high and incorrect memory clock values.
- AMD is investigating isolated reports of intermittent loss of signal during Stream Optimization if HEVC is used on Radeon RX 5000 series graphics products or later. A workaround is to use the AVC encoding setting instead.
- Intermittent grey frame corruption might be observed when streaming with HEVC on certain configurations via an Internet connection. A workaround is to use the AVC encoding setting instead.
FreeSync is a feature of the LG 27UL500 panel. After enabling it in the LCD on screen display, the driver immediately reacted and activated support.
Large numbers of issues with logic that is only 3 years old being cut from driver support have flooded forums galore.